1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
6-7 babycorns, diced into big chunks
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups penne, multi-flavoured (spinach, beetroot)
¼ cup Parmesan shavings
1. Blanch the broccoli in a pan of hot water for 7-8 minutes, and drain well.
2. Boil the penne until al dante. Run under cold water and drain well.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the babycorn and saute until slightly brown.
4. Add the broccoli and toss well for 1-2 minutes. Add seasoning and remove from the flame.
5. Toss in the pasta, and finish with a shaving of Parmesan on top, according to NDTV.