Kolkata, India (BBN) – Indian Kolkata Egg Rolls are a delicious delight from the city of Kolkata. Learn how to make/prepare Indian Kolkata Egg Rolls by following this easy recipe.
• 4 Rotis
• 4 Eggs
• 2 tbsp Oil
• ½ Cucumber
• 1 Red Onion
• 4 Green/ Purple Chili Peppers
• Tomato Sauce (to taste), reports Indobase.com.
HOW TO MAKE INDIAN KOLKATA EGG ROLLS:
• Thinly slice cucumber, red onion and green chili pepper.
• Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy.
• Place a large frying pan on heat and heat ½ tbsp of oil.
• Pour ¼ egg mixture into the frying pan and swirl it immediately to form a roti size omelet.
• Before the egg sets, place a roti on the egg and press it gently.
• Flip the roti when the egg is done and cook for a few seconds.
• Remove the roti from the frying pan and place on a board with the egg side up.
• Divide the sliced vegetables into 4 portions.
• Line up one portion of the vegetables in the center of the roti.
• Squeeze out some tomato sauce.
• Roll up the roti with the vegetables in the center.
• Wrap up the roll into lunch paper or greaseproof paper to hold it together.
• Repeat for the remaining egg mixture, rotis and vegetables ingredients.