A recipe of dry mutton chops that you can prepare and win praises too. It’s simple, quick and flavourful so wear the apron and start prepping for Eid-ul-Azha.
½ kg mutton chops, washed and cleaned
1 tsp adrak paste
1 tsp lasan paste (or 2 tsp adrak-lasan paste)
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp Red chilli powder
2 tsp dhania-jeera powder
2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp haldi
A large bunch of coriander, finely chopped
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the mutton chops along with water and adrak-lasan masala for around 15 minutes or till there are 2-3 whistles.
2. Take oil in a pan and add dhania-jeera powder, haldi, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Sauté together to make a paste. Add little water for consistency.
3. Add the boiled mutton chops and stir for a while.
4. Add the chopped coriander and sauté all together for around 2-3 minutes or till the chops have been coated well with the masala. Add water if needed.
5. Serve hot with lime, according to idiva.com.