Muzafargarh, Pakistan (BBN) – A smoldering cigarette engulfed an entire family of six in the country’s southwestern Muzafargarh on Friday.
A fire at a shanty burnt to death a woman and five children. Three people were rescued from the ashes and rushed to the hospital, reports Geo News.
However, in the absence of a burns unit in any hospital of the city it is unlikely that the injured will survive.
Police said that a smoldering cigarette at the site burnt the entire hut.
The family of artisans made baskets and sheets with bamboo shoots.
No Subscription? You Are Missing Out!
Join the business leaders of Bangladesh who rely on BBN's original reporting and in-depth analysis on business scenario of the country. We send only one daily email. No Spam Guaranteed!