Muzafargarh, Pakistan (BBN) – A smoldering cigarette engulfed an entire family of six in the country’s southwestern Muzafargarh on Friday.
A fire at a shanty burnt to death a woman and five children. Three people were rescued from the ashes and rushed to the hospital, reports Geo News.
However, in the absence of a burns unit in any hospital of the city it is unlikely that the injured will survive.
Police said that a smoldering cigarette at the site burnt the entire hut.
The family of artisans made baskets and sheets with bamboo shoots.