Chicken Legs – 2 large
Ginger – 2 tblspn
Garlic – 6 cloves
Chilli powder – 1tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Soya Sauce – 1 tblspn
Pepper – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon Juice – 2 tblspn
Oil- 3 tblspn
Blend all ingrediants given in the marination list to a puree.
Slit the chicken and pour this marination over the chicken and allow it to marinate overnight or upto 3 hours.
Place a wire rack over the baking tray and place the chicken over that.
Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F. Place this chicken in to the oven.
Bake it for 20 mins. Flip it over after 20 mins and cook for another 30 mins on other side.
Serve garnished with cilantro.
• Take all your ingrediants.
• Add ginger and garlic in a blender.
• Add all other ingrediants into that.
• Make into a puree.
• Slit ur chicken pieces.
• Pour the marination in.
• And mix well..Let it marinate.
• Take a baking rack and place it over the tray.
• Put the chicken pieces over it.
• And bake it.
It tastes so good, according to yummytummyaarthi.com.
Homemade tasty grilled chicken