Chittagong, Bangladesh (BBN) – The 36th annual general meeting (AGM) Jamuna Oil Company has approved 30 per cent cash dividend and 30 per cent stock dividend for the share holders.
Chaired by Abu Taher, chairman of Jamuna Oil Co Limited, also additional secretary of Energy and Mineral Resources Division, the meeting was attended by Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation Chairman and Member of the Board of Jamuna Oil Abu Bakar Siddique, NBR member Alauddin, Abu Yusuf Meah, K.M. Hasan Kabir Arif, Dewan Nurul Islam, Managing Director of Jamuna Oil Company Mizanur Rahman and a number of share holders. 
Company officials informed the meeting that representatives of Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation are owners of 60.08 percent of shares of the company while huge number of share holders is owner of the rest 39.92 percent shares.
The Company earned a net profit of BDT 1.0145 billion in the fiscal year 2010-11, they added.
BBN/SSR/AD-12Feb12-8:36 am (BST)