Dhaka, Bangladesh (BBN) – A trip to Bengal is incomplete without eating a meal with Doi Mach.
Best eaten with rice, you need nothing else to satisfy your appetite other than this heavenly combination of rice and Doi Mach, reports indobase.com.
• 5 Pieces fish
• 5 tbsp Curd
• 1 Large onion
• 1 Large ginger.
• 4 tsp Cardamom powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
• 2 Green chillies (chopped)
• Oil for frying
• Red chilli and salt to taste.
HOW TO MAKE DOI MACH:
• Chop onion and grind it to make a paste.
• Grind ginger to make a paste.
• Wash the fish pieces properly.
• Add salt and turmeric powder to fish pieces.
• Heat the oil.
• Fry onion paste, ginger paste, cumin seed powder and cardamom powder.
• Add fish and fry till it gets cooked.
• Now mix curd and chopped green chillies.
• Put it over medium flame till it gets cooked properly.
• Serve Dahi Mach hot with rice.
No Subscription? You Are Missing Out!
Join the business leaders of Bangladesh who rely on BBN's original reporting and in-depth analysis on business scenario of the country. We send only one daily email. No Spam Guaranteed!