Dhaka, Bangladesh (BBN)- Public Service Commission (PSC) will publish the reviewed results of the 34th BCS preliminary examination on Sunday.
The commission in a special meeting on Saturday decided to publish the results based on previous evaluation system, a PSC press statement said.
A reviewed list of provisionally qualified candidates will be released on Sunday, according to the statement. 
PSC published the result on Monday but decided to review it in the wake of huge protests by hundreds of unsuccessful government job seekers demanding cancellation of the quota system in the BCS exams.
Currently, 56 percent of government jobs are reserved for quotas, leaving only 44 percent open for merit-based recruitment.
BBN/SSR/AD-13July13-8:50 pm (BST)