There are many scar removal creams are available in market but to be frank they are overpriced.
Most of these scar removal products are just a mixture of moisturizers, Vitamin E, as well as perhaps some “antioxidants” and other unproven fillers.
Here are some simple tips that can help reduce any type of scarring and won’t cost you, said a blog published in Stylish.in.
APPLY LEMON JUICE ON THE SCAR
Lemon-JuiceLemons contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), which help to remove dead skin cells, helps in the development of new cells and restore some elasticity of the skin. As a natural bleach it can help lighten scars.
Make sure that the scar and the area around it is clean.-Soak a cotton pad with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
– Rub the cotton ball over the scar.
– Let stand for about 10 minutes and then rinse. Lemon juice can make your skin sensitive to light; so, consider using sunscreen whenever you leave after this treatment.
Crude Honey can also be used for this purpose. Honey is a natural moisturiser can be effective in the treatment of wounds, and stimulates the regeneration of skin tissue.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of raw honey with 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
– Massage for 3 minutes.
– Place a warm towel over the area.
– After towel to cool, use it to remove the honey from skin.
Note: try mixing 2 tablespoons of raw honey with 1 tablespoon of baking soda to make an ex foliating paste, which helps make acne scars.
Aloevera Anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera helps reduce irritation of the skin and remove dead skin wounds.
This plant can also reduce swelling, help repair damaged skin cells and strengthen the new cells being produced. Aloe Vera can be found in many forms, including gels, ointments and lotions.
– Apply and massage the Aloe Vera directly on the scar tissue several times a day.