• 400 gms yogurt
• 100 gms paneer
• 2 teaspoons chopped onion
• 1 tsp chopped ginger
• Half a handful of chopped fresh coriander
• 10 finely chopped almonds
• 7 to 8 chopped raisins
• 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
• 1/2 a tsp green cardamom powder
• salt to taste
• Oil to grill
• Cornflour to dust
• A cup of ready to eat oats
1. Hang yogurt overnight in a muslin cloth.
2. Saute the onion and ginger in minimum oil till the onions turn translucent. Keep aside to cool.
3. Take the yoghurt in a bowl. Add crumbled cottage cheese, chopped raisins, coriander, almonds, and the onion mixture.
Add the white pepper powder, cardamom powder and salt.
4. Now make round patties with this gooey mix and pat a bit of cornflour on the outside, after giving them a shape.
5. Crush the oats to resemble breadcrumbs and dredge the patties in this oat powder.
6. Grease a pan with olive oil, and grill these on a medium hot skillet, till they turn brown.
7. Serve hot with chutney, according to NDTV.
Yogurt Kebab, a different tasty recipe